The Alt-Slaw has become a regular on our table, but I’ve been looking for what to do with white cabbage, which has been arriving at my doorstep weekly in my organic vegetable basket. I’ve played around with a few recipes, and finally come up with one worthy of a post. I hope you’ll agree!
- 1/2 large or 1 whole small cabbage, shredded
- 5-6 scallions, chopped
- 1 medium bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 batch Sesame-Peanut Salad Dressing
- Toss ingredients together